Re: right middle toe tingling/pain

My guess is that you have a neuroma, sometimes referred to as a Morton's neuroma. This is not a tumor, but rather an inflammation of the sheath of the sensory nerve. Women seem to get them more than men, although this is just my observation, I do not have statistics. I think women's shoes have much to do with that. Sometimes injections of either cortisone or an alcohol solution can be helpful. Each of these is very different and some doctors do not have the alcohol to mix up. Sometimes surgery is the best choice. You should see a podiatrist for further information.

Posted By Vivian Abrams DPM on February 27, 2003 at 21:52:37:

In Reply to: right middle toe tingling/pain posted by Sherry on February 22, 2003 at 09:51:19:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The podiatrist ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The podiatrist ] [ Disclaimer ]