My big toe

I have been seeing a podiatrist(actually several in the same office) since June 3 for a swollen burning big toe, I have had bone scans,nuclear scans, x rays, and surgery two weeks ago today, so far all the test have come back negative, we are waiting for two more which the dr. doesn't think is that likely either, I had been on prednisone(due to possible sarcoidosis)from Dec-Apr and this came in June, I definetly have had valley fever though no treatment was ever needed for that,my dr. did think there was soft bone consistent with ostemylitis but the test was negative, do you have a clue what else could be going on, he is in the process of talking to others and an infectious disease dr but I need answers soon as I have not been able to walk hardly since this started and I need to get my weight back down after being on the prednisone, now I was a two mile a day walker before this started and as far as I can tell there was no injury to my toe, if you have a clue please email me. Thank you. Deb

Posted By Debbie on September 12, 2002 at 16:07:45:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The podiatrist ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:


[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The podiatrist ] [ Disclaimer ]