Re: Severs Disease-sports oriented


My 11 y.o. son plays soccer. He is experiencing alot of pain in his heel area after practices and games. I believe he has Sever's Disease. Many parents we have talked to have tried heel cups and some have seen a Podiatrist or Ortho Surg. to have special casts made to wear.

What do you recommend we do? We've been icing his heels after sports activity and given him Motrin. We tried some Dr.Scholl's heel cups, but I don't think they've helped much. We want to have him seen by a Podiatrist, but it takes a while before we can get an appointment.

What do you think about the Quag heel inserts?

Thanks, Bob

Posted By BOB on September 17, 2002 at 16:24:25:

In Reply to: Severs Disease-sports oriented posted by Jean Workman on August 28, 2002 at 13:45:00:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The podiatrist ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The podiatrist ] [ Disclaimer ]