Posterior tibial tendon syndrome

I have pain on the medial side of my ankle from an overstretched posterior tibial tendon. I went to a podiatrist and he said that I need to raise my arch to take pressure off of the tendon. Inserts give me a little relief but he suggested an air cast to totally take pressure off of it. Which product would you suggest for me?

Posted By Stacey on July 26, 2006 at 16:03:03:

Lynco-sport 400, Sports Shoe Insert insole with Arch Support and optional Post by LyncoŽ.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup

Note: Information posted is available to the general public.
Not all questions are answered. This is a public forum.



[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]