Re: fluid around ankle

I injured my ankle playing basketball about 2 years ago. The way it happened was I was in mid-air and as I came down my ankle went in inwards,making the outside of my ankle touch the ground. From my ankle all the way to the end of my toes were bruised. The DR. said that they found a gap between my ankle bone and the bone underneath it about 1 inch.THe fluid is still there and I still Have flare ups of pain. What should be done?

Posted By jayme on September 12, 2006 at 10:28:50:

In Reply to: fluid around ankle posted by M Crandell on July 29, 2006 at 01:29:04:

Indications: Achilles tendonitis, Acute Achilles paratendonitis, Achillobursitis, Post-operative treatment after Achilles tendon ruptures, Posterior Achilles tendon bursitis.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup

Note: Information posted is available to the general public.
Not all questions are answered. This is a public forum.



[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]