big lump on the inside of ankle

I was diagnosed with rhumitoid arthritis 28 years ago. Is this what it is? I'v only had carpo tunnel,plantars fascicitus,inner elbow problems just normal repetitive injuries from work. So I thought this doctor must be wrong. What is this big lump?

Posted By Becky Muraro on October 04, 2006 at 02:04:06:

Specially developed for the treatment of plantar tendopathy. An area of softer silicone is incoporated on the medial side of the cushion, the area most sensitive to plantar faciitis pain.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup

Note: Information posted is available to the general public.
Not all questions are answered. This is a public forum.



[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]