Re: pain in the ankle:(

When you go get another opinion, I recommend you bring copies of the x-rays that have been done previously. I would probably get a MRI over a CT because soft tissue will show up better. If you have a delayed or non-union fracture, a bone stimulator might be a thought. As far as pain control goes, a galvanic stimulator would help pump out the swelling as well as help with the pain. You might ask your doctor about this. I use a SPORTX from Rehabilicare. They are wonderful.

Posted By Vivian Abrams DPM on December 31, 2005 at 21:17:18:

In Reply to: pain in the ankle:( posted by stpehanie on December 29, 2005 at 19:12:37:

Tuli's Double-Ribbed Pro heel cups are the most advancesd shock absorbing heel cups available today. The primary force of the heel strike is absorbed by the larger and higher waffle pattern while the lower and denser waffle pattern absorbs the high pressure and final force spike of heel strike. Perfect for sports activities.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]