Re: Popped/Sprained ankle

Certainly, you know my recommendation is to be seen by a podiatrist or orthopedist. As far as the ace bandage goes, I have seen people use an ace bandage repeatedly until the last bit of elastic is shredded and useless. There are many ankle braces and generally, you get what you pay for. I suggest you go non-weightbearing on crutches until you get an examination. Don't always assume that because you do not have insurance you can't see a doctor.

Posted By Vivian Abrams DPM on September 28, 2003 at 22:05:48:

In Reply to: Popped/Sprained ankle posted by Jan on September 28, 2003 at 15:04:42:

Lined with soft fabric on both sides, this ~2mm thick SiliposŪ proprietary gel pad is an excellent cushion to help relieve the burning sensation and discomfort of the five metatarsal heads of the foot (the ball-of-foot) by protecting the ball of foot from repeated friction and abrasion with the shoes.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]