Can anything be done about this?

I have the exact opposite of flat feet: a very high and rigid arch. It causes many different problems such as ankle sprains, wobbly ankles, knee pain, shin pain etc. I wear orthotics but it doesn't resolve this situation for me. I have been to a podiatrist, who gave me the orthodics. I have been to orthopedic surgeons who don't help. What can I do to "cure" this once and for all so I can be physically active? I refuse to run when playing sports because of this. The physical therapist also said I had VERY unstable ankles. My foot ALWAYS turns outward and never inward. Thank you.

Posted By Steven on September 30, 2003 at 20:43:36:

Softens and remove corns in a most comfortable way. It is ideal to help relieve pain on a toe or finger affected by corns, blebs, blisters, hammertoes, calluses and digital traumas.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]