Re: jones fracture

: the doctor has told me that is is a jones fracture. what is the most common type of treatment for this.
There is is not an easy answer here. I have not seen the X-rays or examined your foot, so I can't be sure. You indicated that this is a Jones fracture. Has your doctor told you this is what it is? If so, this type of fracture has a poor rate of healing, due to the way the circulation is at that part of the bone. An MRI might be helpful to see what is going on. Talk to your doctor and discuss where you need to go from here.

: Good luck.

Posted By vicky johnson on November 24, 2003 at 10:44:37:

In Reply to: Re: jones fracture posted by Vivian Abrams DPM on November 19, 2003 at 21:52:58:

Cradle and Protect Painful, Sensitive Bunions. Developed by a prominent footcare physician, BunionCare™ Gel Sleeve’s anatomical design cushions and protects the entire painful and sensitive bony protrusion of the forefoot. Its large soft gel pad protects the bunion from abrasion and pressure while releasing a medical grade mineral oil to moisturize and soften the skin.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]