Re: torn calcaneofibular ligament

First of all, let me say that it is unfortunate that this has happened to you. If you can get a copy of the MRI and the report, I recommend you see a podiatrist who does reconstructive work on the ankle.
Second, I might also add that not all podiatrists are male. He or she might recommend a surgical reconstruction of your ankle. A brace might also be indicated, depending on your circumstances.

Good luck.

Posted By Vivian Abrams DPM on January 02, 2004 at 21:42:44:

In Reply to: torn calcaneofibular ligament posted by Joanne on January 01, 2004 at 20:46:44:

Orthopedic catalog of braces and supports for the knee, ankle, wrist, elbow, back, foot, and shoulder. Products by Bauerfeind, Active Ankle, Tulis, Slipos, Bioskin, and more.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]