Thank you for reading this and responding.
Am trying to prepare for post bunion surgery.
Will have both feet operated on.
From what I've read here, ice and ibuprofen help.
and here are my q's:
(1) What equipment will be helpful? i.e. walker, wheel chair, commode, wedge pillow, cane?
(2) During the first week what position of body is required: reclining or laying down;
(3) Re elevation of feet - above heart or even with waist?
(4) How to prevent atrophy of body? e.g. Can I move legs and feet and do sit ups? What kinds of exercise are allowed?
(5) Should I avoid getting my feet wet and use only washrag for bathing?
(6) Can I slide on butt to get to bathroom?
(7) Can I walk on the heels or will balance be bad?
(8)How does one handle bathing? Washrag? or?
What else should I know or what would be helpful to know or have in the house?