Re: Raynaud's syndrome

You might want to see an internist who might prescribe a medication to take for the vasospasm that is Raynaud's.

Keeping your feet warm will help and make sure your shoes are roomy enough to accomadate the swelling amd extra cushioning you should have.

Posted By Vivian Abrams DPM on February 07, 2004 at 20:38:31:

In Reply to: reynauds syndrome posted by Laura on February 06, 2004 at 23:44:23:

For treatment of plantar's fasciitis, hyperkeratois, fat pad artophy, metatarsalgia, diabetic foot, heel spurs, foot odor, Mortons neuroma, Calcaneal Apophysitis, Achilles Tendonitis and more.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]