Cuboid bone

Not sure but I think at the area of the left cuboid bone, I have a knot, situated more towards the outerside of my foot. It hurts when pressed on and aches. Is this some kind of arthritis built up on the bone. Is there meds that you can apply to make it go down? It is very sore. My mother has some knotting on her feet like this she has rumetor arthritis.

Posted By Cheryl on January 23, 2006 at 19:17:16:

The Shin Splint Compression Wrap applies gentle pressure on soft tissue next to the tibia (shin bone), helping prevent additional tearing of the soft tissue away from the tibia. Compression not only reduces additional damage, it alleviates pain and enhances the healing process.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]