Flat feet

A few years ago I went to a podiatrist in Pasadena who referred me to an orthotic specialist to help with my flat feet which seems to be the cause of occasional ankle pain due to over-pronation. But the orthotics I received did not seem to fix my problem - they were flat orthotics with a "ridge" down the middle to "relax" my foot. What do you recommend for someone with flat feet? I believe my flat feet are also the cause of my knee pain since the inward collapse of my ankles puts stress on my ACL's. Thanks.

Posted By Gene H. on February 25, 2004 at 14:49:31:

Tuli's Double-Ribbed Pro heel cups are the most advancesd shock absorbing heel cups available today. The primary force of the heel strike is absorbed by the larger and higher waffle pattern while the lower and denser waffle pattern absorbs the high pressure and final force spike of heel strike. Perfect for sports activities.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]