pain forward of righ heel

I get a pain in my right foot just forward of my heel. It feels like there is a metal bar or sharp drop-off there. I have been able to relieve it temporarily by some combinations of shoes and inserts that give arch support, but the same insert does not work in a different pair of shoes. Sometimes I can put on a pair of shoes and they feel fine, then after being on my feet a while, I can feel that ridge again. If I keep walking on it, it gets worse and worse. It gets really bad if I walk around barefoot or with my slippers, which have no arch support at all. My left foot does not have this problem. Any ideas on what's causing this and how to deal with it?

Posted By John Nystrom on March 03, 2004 at 18:19:11:

Softens and remove corns in a most comfortable way. It is ideal to help relieve pain on a toe or finger affected by corns, blebs, blisters, hammertoes, calluses and digital traumas.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]