Re: Twisted my ankle

I can tell you much without examining your ankle. I suggest you see a podiatrist or orthopedist. There are other structures besides bone that can be involved such as ligaments and tendons. A MRI is one test that might be more helpful.

Posted By Vivian Abrams DPM on May 14, 2004 at 16:01:45:

In Reply to: Twisted my ankle posted by Tina on May 13, 2004 at 12:31:18:

This soft padded night splint with contoured posterior shell provides passive dorsi flexion to address plantar fasciitis and achilles tendonitis. Shipped with toe wedge for additional stretch on plantar facia.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]