Re: pat's feet

Since you live in Texas I recommend you go to the Texas Podiatric Medical Association's website and look for a podiatrist in your area.

Without an examination I can not say for sure what I would do, but in similar aounding situations, one of the things I have successfully used is a Richie brace.

Before you make an appointment, ask if the doctor is familiar with them. Not everyone is.

Posted By Vivian Abrams DPM on July 21, 2004 at 20:15:45:

In Reply to: pat,sfeet posted by patreeves on July 19, 2004 at 20:45:14:

The built-in arch stabilizer provides support for greater stability.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
  • 17:33:20 6/26/2006 (0)
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]