small post injury growth

3 months ago i fell 25 feet in ski boots. my right foot jammed inside the hard plastic shell and caused a medium sized marble like growth off of the bone right at the base of my big toe. it was sensitive for about a month and there is no pain now. my right foot is displaced inside my running shoe so that my right little toe is pushed into the shoe and rubs. i would like to get the growth removed so my shoes fit properly again. should i contact a podiatrist, or a plastic surgeon or can a general practioner help me. i have no health insurance and pay cash for all services so efficiency of my doctor is of utmost importance. thank you

Posted By john on July 26, 2004 at 22:27:56:

The Shin Splint Compression Wrap applies gentle pressure on soft tissue next to the tibia (shin bone), helping prevent additional tearing of the soft tissue away from the tibia. Compression not only reduces additional damage, it alleviates pain and enhances the healing process.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]