Re: what type of sprain & need foot/ankle support

It would be difficult to tell you what type/grade sprain you have without an examination and further tests-such as x-ray, MRI, sonogram etc.

As far as recommending a preventative program, I would need to see your foot and watch your gait. A physical therapist can recommend strengthening exercises. A podiatrist can recommend a brace or orthotic.

Posted By Vivian Abrams DPM on August 12, 2004 at 23:02:32:

Cradle and Protect Painful, Sensitive Bunions. Developed by a prominent footcare physician, BunionCare™ Gel Sleeve’s anatomical design cushions and protects the entire painful and sensitive bony protrusion of the forefoot. Its large soft gel pad protects the bunion from abrasion and pressure while releasing a medical grade mineral oil to moisturize and soften the skin.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
  • 11:07:58 6/27/2006 (0)
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]