Not sure what it is called, please help

I was just curious if anyone knew what this was called. I was born with a birth defect that affects both my feet and my legs. Because I laid wrong in my mother's uterus, the tibia attached incorrectly to the ankle, thus making my feet go inward. However, UCB's changed this direction, and soon they were pointing outward. Also, I was born completely flatfooted. The outter edge of my feet actually does not touch the ground.
In 1997 and in 2001, I recieved reconstructive surgery for the left foot since it was much worse at the Shriner's Hospital in St. Louis. The surgery was a success but now I'm having a few problems with some pain in my foot as well as the left knee not that everything has been altered. Also, no one has mentioned what the name of my condition is. Please help if you have any information! Thank you so much!
Kyra Groshans

Posted By Kyra on August 28, 2004 at 00:06:22:

An area of softer silicone is incoporated on the medial side of the cushion, the area most sensitive to plantar faciitis pain. Sold in pairs.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]