Re: high arches

Arches do not "fall" in the way you are thinking. There is usually a tendon rupture that is the cause. What she might develop is plantar fasciitis or heel spur pain due to chronic irritation and inflammation. AN arch support or orthotic might be indicated. I am not sure there is any pre-fab arch support that will be a good fit. I recommend seeing a podiatrist for further evaluation and recommendations.

Posted By Vivian Abrams DPM on September 07, 2004 at 22:14:10:

In Reply to: high arches posted by Joleen Parsons on September 07, 2004 at 13:39:12:

The proprietary gel also provides extra protective padding to help comfort the pain caused by metatarsal soreness. May be used for relieving the burning sensation under the metatarsal heads, calluses and tarsal fat pads.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]