Re: Ankle Injury fracture fragment

I have not examined your foot or ankle so I can not be sure, but one of the things I would consider would be a Richie -type brace. This incorporates an orthotic and ankle brace together. There is more control than if wither is used. You might consider calling a podiatrist who makes these.

Posted By Vivian Abrams DPM on September 25, 2004 at 19:42:38:

In Reply to: Ankle Injury fracture fragment posted by Mark on September 24, 2004 at 16:05:52:

Orthopedic catalog of braces and supports for the knee, ankle, wrist, elbow, back, foot, and shoulder. Products by Bauerfeind, Active Ankle, Tulis, Slipos, Bioskin, and more.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]