Re: subtalar fusion

I do not do subtalar fusion surgery. If it is severe, I will consider a Richie type brace.

If surgery is what is indicated, I recommend you get copies of your x-rays or MRI's and get several other opinions. I would recommend you inquire wherther the orthopedist or podiatrist you call does this procedure.

Posted By Vivian Abrams DPM on October 13, 2004 at 20:07:56:

In Reply to: subtalar fusion posted by Tina on October 12, 2004 at 22:35:02:

Orthopedic catalog of braces and supports for the knee, ankle, wrist, elbow, back, foot, and shoulder. Products by Bauerfeind, Active Ankle, Tulis, Slipos, Bioskin, and more.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]