Re: Shin pain at night

If this is a vascular problem, a cardiologist who does vascular evaluations of the extremities. If this is a nerve problem then a neurologist. If it is a reaction to a medication, then possibly an internist.

It is difficult to be sure without an examination.

Posted By Vivian Abrams DPM on November 23, 2004 at 22:13:36:

In Reply to: Shin pain at night posted by Lola Beagley on November 22, 2004 at 00:15:44:

An area of softer silicone is incoporated on the medial side of the cushion, the area most sensitive to plantar faciitis pain. Sold in pairs.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]