ankle bone separation

I have ankle bone separaton. It is the bones on the inside of the feet. I have walk on my feet when they are at a 90 degree angle. My feet some goes numb and tickle. my niece and nephew both have the same thing.
what is this and what is it called

Posted By Ann on November 24, 2004 at 10:54:30:

Lined with soft fabric on both sides, this ~2mm thick SiliposŪ proprietary gel pad is an excellent cushion to help relieve the burning sensation and discomfort of the five metatarsal heads of the foot (the ball-of-foot) by protecting the ball of foot from repeated friction and abrasion with the shoes.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]