Re: Plantar Wart?

Without seeing this, I can't be sure. Warts can masquerade as calluses. The little black spots you see may be what we call thrombosed cappillary endings. Then again it may be something else. A podiatrist or dermatologist wil know for sure.

I have no knowledge or awareness of the products you asked, sorry.

Posted By Vivian Abrams DPM on December 14, 2004 at 15:07:12:

In Reply to: Planter's Wart? posted by Anthony on December 14, 2004 at 00:02:50:

LyncoŽ is the only foot orthotic system that comes in enough variations to treat 90% of all foot disorders. With styles for all walks of life ranging from young athletes to those suffering from diabetic or arthritic foot problems LyncoŽ orthotics offer immediate, affordable relief from painful foot conditions.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]