Re: foot problems

Without examining you, I can not say for sure. One possibility is that you have diabetic neuropathy. You can get a good deal of information if you type diabetic neuropathy in the Google search engine. The doctor who treats your diabetes should work with you to get your sugar under the best possible control. A podiatrist or neurologist can check out your feet for the signs of diabetic neuropathy.

Posted By Vivian Abrams DPM on December 24, 2004 at 22:16:33:

In Reply to: foot problems posted by joyce on December 22, 2004 at 15:53:15:

For treatment of plantar's fasciitis, hyperkeratois, fat pad artophy, metatarsalgia, diabetic foot, heel spurs, foot odor, Mortons neuroma, Calcaneal Apophysitis, Achilles Tendonitis and more.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]