Re: gout or hallux rigidus

Without seeing it, I can't say for sure. If you have have repeated gouty attacks in this joint, after a long time, you can have gouty arthritis. This does not occur with one or 2 attacks- it takes years for the deposits top build up. It may be likely that you have hallux limitus or rigidus. I recommend you see a podiatrist and have this x-rayed. You will have an answer quickly.

Posted By Vivian Abrams DPM on January 11, 2005 at 21:30:33:

In Reply to: gout or hallux rigidus posted by Chris on January 11, 2005 at 10:41:38:

Softens and remove corns in a most comfortable way. It is ideal to help relieve pain on a toe or finger affected by corns, blebs, blisters, hammertoes, calluses and digital traumas.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]