I have a Haglunds deformity on back of my left heel that is extremely painful. I have started wearing shoes a half size bigger, but I would like to know if there are any other treatments, other than surgical, for this. Any orthotics or braces that can be purchased for relief. Thanks

Posted By Les Poindexter on February 08, 2005 at 10:17:37:

Tuli's Double-Ribbed Pro heel cups are the most advancesd shock absorbing heel cups available today. The primary force of the heel strike is absorbed by the larger and higher waffle pattern while the lower and denser waffle pattern absorbs the high pressure and final force spike of heel strike. Perfect for sports activities.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]