My husband was working out on a bench and was changing the weights when one fell on his bare foot, smashing his toe! It's swollen, there's internal bleeding in the toe, and the nail looks pale. We're keeping his foot elevated, putting ice whenever he can stand it, and I gave him 800mg of Ibuprofen. Is this enough? What else can I do? Does he need to go to a clinic, or what signs do I have to see to know that he needs medical attention?
Posted By Zeidie on February 08, 2005 at 10:41:45:
WonderZorb™ are made of a breathable, skin-like medical grade silicone that does not dry out. It is hypo-allergenic, non-toxic, odorless, fully washable and will not flatten under repeated pressure from walking or standing.