Re: Flat Feet

You can check with the podiatrist, but usually when you are walking with flat feet, your legs/ankles angle inward when you are standing still. I have a lot of friends who are dancers who have suffered from fallen arches. There are inserts for your shoes which are easy to find in any chemist.

Posted By Tricia on February 17, 2005 at 04:43:18:

In Reply to: Flat Feet posted by susan on February 15, 2005 at 15:04:12:

Tuli's Double-Ribbed Pro heel cups are the most advancesd shock absorbing heel cups available today. The primary force of the heel strike is absorbed by the larger and higher waffle pattern while the lower and denser waffle pattern absorbs the high pressure and final force spike of heel strike. Perfect for sports activities.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
  • okgogayg okgogayg 10:26:54 11/13/2005 (0)
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]