Re: Cramps

An orthopedist or neurologist are possibilities. Others might consider a chiropractor, physical medicine specialist.

There is alot of possibilities. You need to start somewhere and don't get discouraged.

Posted By Vivian Abrams DPM on February 21, 2005 at 23:30:37:

In Reply to: Cramps posted by Elecia on February 20, 2005 at 13:36:00:

For treatment of plantar's fasciitis, hyperkeratois, fat pad artophy, metatarsalgia, diabetic foot, heel spurs, foot odor, Mortons neuroma, Calcaneal Apophysitis, Achilles Tendonitis and more.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]