I have had to deal with this problem for my whole life(40 years) and I need to find a surgeon in Ontario that will correct my brachymetatarsia. Does anyone know of any surgeons in Ontario that do this type of foot surgery? Anyone in the U.S looking for a doctor, try LeePodiatry, he's in California and specializes in the surgery.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,


Posted By Teresa on February 25, 2005 at 12:38:54:

Orthopedic catalog of braces and supports for the knee, ankle, wrist, elbow, back, foot, and shoulder. Products by Bauerfeind, Active Ankle, Tulis, Slipos, Bioskin, and more.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]