Jones Fracture


I am coming off of a Jones Fracture and would like to know if they make a special insert that I can use to take pressure away from that bone? More something that I can buy without going to a specialist. And I am also going to be buying new shoes what should I look for in a shoe? rigid support...etc. Thanks for your help.


Posted By Damon on March 01, 2005 at 11:42:06:

Orthopedic catalog of braces and supports for the knee, ankle, wrist, elbow, back, foot, and shoulder. Products by Bauerfeind, Active Ankle, Tulis, Slipos, Bioskin, and more.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]