Re: Podiatrist vs. Orthopaedic surgeon

A Boad certified podiatrist is a good option. Podiatrists have much more training in the foot than does a general orthopedist. There are foot and ankle orthopedist specialists as well. You should see whoever makes you the most comfortable.

Posted By Vivian Abrams DPM on March 19, 2005 at 20:52:43:

In Reply to: Podiatrist vs. Orthopaedic surgeon posted by Becky Thompson on March 15, 2005 at 12:29:34:

The proprietary gel also provides extra protective padding to help comfort the pain caused by metatarsal soreness. May be used for relieving the burning sensation under the metatarsal heads, calluses and tarsal fat pads.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]