Bone Chip

I was walking yesterday and stepped wrong off of a curb. I went to the Urgent Care Clinic, because the pain was so bad, but I had very minimal swelling. They took an X-ray and there wasn't a fracture, but did find a bone chip that had become entangled in my tendons and gave me a consult to Podiatry. For now I am wearing a orthopedic shoe, and wrapped, but wanted to know what the usual course of action for this is. Thank you!

Posted By Amber E. on April 16, 2005 at 18:20:43:

The proprietary gel also provides extra protective padding to help comfort the pain caused by metatarsal soreness. May be used for relieving the burning sensation under the metatarsal heads, calluses and tarsal fat pads.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]