brace to replace a soft cast

My podiatrist said that if my soft cast gave me a rash, and I wanted to cut it off, I could as long as I had a certain brace to put on immediately. Unfortunately she is out of town on an emergency I think, and no one is in the office to answer my question. She said it is a brace with metal strips up the side. Would you know what the name is of this brace? I'm to be non weight bearing for 4 weeks.

Posted By Deborah Maxwell on April 30, 2005 at 14:02:38:

The proprietary gel also provides extra protective padding to help comfort the pain caused by metatarsal soreness. May be used for relieving the burning sensation under the metatarsal heads, calluses and tarsal fat pads.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]