rolling heel

I have great pain in my ankle when I stand or walk. The doctor said that my heel rolls over and comes under the ankle bone. I have had orthopedic shoes with a brace made. He said if the brace did not help(it has not helped) he would do surgery and put a pin up in the heel to hold the ankle in place. I have looked on the internet for this type of surgery and cannot find it. Do you have an opinion on this type of surgery
I have some arthritis in my ankle also.

Posted By Pat on May 14, 2005 at 21:16:50:

The proprietary gel also provides extra protective padding to help comfort the pain caused by metatarsal soreness. May be used for relieving the burning sensation under the metatarsal heads, calluses and tarsal fat pads.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]