Re: Cracked Heels/feet

You need to see a podiatrist or dermatologist for an examination.

Posted By Vivian Abrams DPM on May 26, 2005 at 15:13:02:

In Reply to: Cracked Heels/feet posted by Kelly Madonna on May 23, 2005 at 00:09:58:

Tuli's Double-Ribbed Pro heel cups are the most advancesd shock absorbing heel cups available today. The primary force of the heel strike is absorbed by the larger and higher waffle pattern while the lower and denser waffle pattern absorbs the high pressure and final force spike of heel strike. Perfect for sports activities.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]