I dont know whether or not i should go to the doctor, my foot hurts on top and i cant walk on it for 3 days, it is bruised and swolen. i dont know if this is something that will heal on its own or if i should go to the doctor. Also if i dont go to the doctor and it is a fracture what could happen? or if i had a fracture would i know it..would i be in so much pain i wouldnt be able to tolerate it?

Can you tell me the difference between a fractured metatarsal and a bruise or pain on the top of a foot.

Posted By Erin on June 24, 2005 at 14:56:12:

Cradle and Protect Painful, Sensitive Bunions. Developed by a prominent footcare physician, BunionCare™ Gel Sleeve’s anatomical design cushions and protects the entire painful and sensitive bony protrusion of the forefoot. Its large soft gel pad protects the bunion from abrasion and pressure while releasing a medical grade mineral oil to moisturize and soften the skin.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]