area of foot gets sore

Area between bottom of foot and tp of foot in the inside of arch area(between ball of foot and heel but slightly above) there is lump that gets a crampiness to it and if I rub it it is uncomfortable. I have this in both feet. Also there is petechiae on these areas which looks more prominent at times, and I'm wondering if I have some foot condition that caused all of this.

Posted By Kara on August 03, 2005 at 12:17:30:

The proprietary gel also provides extra protective padding to help comfort the pain caused by metatarsal soreness. May be used for relieving the burning sensation under the metatarsal heads, calluses and tarsal fat pads.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]