Re: heel

Without seeing the foot, I can onlt guess. One thought is a retrocalcaneal bursitis which gets irritated by certain shoes. Another thought is a Haglund's deformity.

You could try putting a heel lift in your shoe so the back of the shoe hits at a different point.

Posted By Vivian Abrams DPM on September 24, 2005 at 20:18:41:

In Reply to: heel posted by Becky on September 23, 2005 at 23:56:56:

This slip-on device is a soft and stretchable Nylon/Lycra® fabric molded with a proprietary gel pad to protect the entire Achilles tendon of the foot by absorbing pressure and friction resulted from rubbing with the surface of the shoe.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]