Re: a soldiers ankle pain

what he needs is a MRI. This can show alot more than a X-ray.

Depending on the insurance you have, (Tricare?) you may need a referral to either a podiatrist or orthopedist. If there is a base near you, they might require you to be seen there.

Call your insurance and find out what he needs to do to get help.

Posted By Vivian Abrams DPM on April 02, 2006 at 20:00:26:

In Reply to: a soldiers ankle pain posted by cindy on April 01, 2006 at 22:25:34:

Specially developed for the treatment of plantar tendopathy. An area of softer silicone is incoporated on the medial side of the cushion, the area most sensitive to plantar faciitis pain.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]