Re: Pinched Nerve in foot?

It could be a pinched nerve, but where is the problem? A chiropractor will attempt to diagnose and treat with manipulation and therapy. A podiatrist might try a cortisone injection if the nerve is pinched in the foot. If the problem is coming from your back, then an orthopedist or neurologist might be indicated.

So I suggest you pick a specialist and go from there. Good luck.

Posted By Vivian Abrams DPM on October 13, 2005 at 20:25:39:

In Reply to: Pinched Nerve in foot? posted by Leslie Dyer on October 12, 2005 at 09:24:23:

Orthopedic catalog of braces and supports for the knee, ankle, wrist, elbow, back, foot, and shoulder. Products by Bauerfeind, Active Ankle, Tulis, Slipos, Bioskin, and more.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]