excess bone growth on back of feet?

I have excess bone growth in the back of both feet but it's worse on the right one. It isn't too much but is noticeable. I've tried to look up information about it but all I find talks about heel spurs and this isn't a heel spur, it's on the back of my foot... What is it? And what can be done about it?

Posted By curious on October 22, 2005 at 16:58:01:

A layer of gel combined with a foot cover to help protect metatarsals and toes from friction and pressure. It also ideal for cushioning the ball of foot and provides warmth for people suffering from arthritis or poor circulation to the toes.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Foot Forum ] [ Disclaimer ]